Monday, January 2, 2017

The life of a zone leader

This week and upcoming days are pretty hectic.  I will be traveling to different areas in my zone and will do exchanges with some other missionary companionship's.  I will be doing some training.  I am getting to know the area I have been transferred to better and it is a nice cozy hometown feel.  Our house is really clean and I can finally walk around barefoot if I want to.  We only had 18 people in church today.  So I had to give a talk.  There is a lot of work ahead of us.  Finding new investigators, and less actives.  The Branch President said something that I have bee thinking of.  "just think of what the lord would think if he returned today on the 1st day of the year. those who are here will be rewarded and the ones will never recognize his face! thank you brothers and sisters for being here and doing whats right!``  We make a choice each and every Sunday wether or not we will attend our church meetings or stay home.  Attend your meetings.  It is here where we learn about our Savior and the love he has for each one of us.  Not much else is going on. I am with the zone today, because we had a meeting.  Happy new year! 
Love - Elder Browning