Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Brasil!!!

It was a heartfelt good-bye, see ya in 2, but we all seemed to get through it.





It was comforting to know that he would not be traveling alone.  Elder Arevalo would be on the same flight making his way to the Sao Paulo MTC.  Firm instructions were given to stick together and follow the directions that were given to them in their travel itinerary.  When they arrived in Atlanta before heading to their final destination this is what they found.

 "As I walk my son to go serve the Lord in Brazil, this is what I find.  All your sons and daughters ready as well." Thank you to the great mom who took this picture.

He has officially checked in.  Let the work begin.

I am finally here!! After a 9 1/2 hour flight I finally made it. It is so good to be here. It is still so surreal and it feels like we are still in the US. The only difference is that they are crazy drivers and don't care about anyone else on the road. and also the airport in Sao Paulo is so weird but i love it. i meet two kids that I met at the CMT that used to be in the Joliet Stake but moved away a couple years ago. so it is cool talking to the about people we know. The CMT is so cool and super tiny. I already love it here and i know that it is the place that i should be. I cant wait to get out into the field and learn the language. I love you so much and cant wait to write home again. Thanks for everything and say hi to the Boom for me. Ombregado!!
Love,
Elder Browning 

  Centro de Treinamento Missionário em São Paulo