Friday, October 23, 2015

It's the Final Week!!!

SO this past week was a tough one but i am doing better now. The only bump in road is that i got the stomach flu and had to stay in my room for 2 days. Now, some of you may think that that is awesome cause all i got to do was sleep, but it wasn't. i was the two most painful days here. so today was my last time going to the temple in 2 years and i took the temple today to the fullest advantage. I examined the temple video more than ever and i sat in the Celestial Room for 30+ minutes think about all that was on my mind. it will be sad that i wont got to the temple for 2 years but i grateful that when i get home there are temples all around me to go to. i am truly blessed to have the temple in my life and one so close to me at home that i can go to. An hour drive from my house to Chicago is nothing compared to most Brazilians that only get to go once in there lifetime. On this past Sunday for our devotional was watching Meet the Mormons and it was great. well sorry that this week wasn't filled with a lot of action but that will change next week when i am in the Campo!!  I love all you you guys and thank you for the support in these tough times. Something that i learned this week is God is always there for us and at times when you feel alone he is still there. Trials are not to put us down but to build us up so that one day we will privileged  to receive Salvation. Áte proxima semana!!

Love Elder Browning