Monday, February 15, 2016

A short week of work

SO i know for the past weeks i have not had a lot to say and this should be the last last week of that. This week was not very eventful but we got some work done he in Cáceres! We have 3 people with Baptism dates and that is really exciting! One was a referral from a member and the others were from tracting. SO we will be busy this week teaching and getting them ready for the next step in there life. This week also we had a surprise B-day party for Tica´s Daughter and it was a good surprise too. she thought that they were just going to get ice cream but they ``forgot`` something at home. when they came to pick up what they forgot, the whole Branch was there to suprise her for her birthday. What else this week...oh, i am starting to look like a Brazilian with my Dark skin and sometime people believe me when i tel them i live in São Paulo.haha. i am sorry for the short letter but that is all that has happened in the last couple days. Pray for my investigators and my area. I love you all and glad that i can share my experiences with you each week. Àte mais todas!!!
Elder Browning
 
Shout out to MICAH!!! I found you a puppy snake!!
 
 We made "American" pancakes with Tica

 We helped make pastries for 4 hours.  Call me Chef Browning