Monday, February 29, 2016

Hello World!!!

SO....it has been a while but all is ok. There is some good news but i will save it till the end. This week i spent 4 days in Cuiabá because of a mission tour, a hospital trip, and traveling! First, about the hospital. I am ok, I have a fungus on my neck from sweating ALL THE TIME and I had to get a cream to applyon my neck twice a day for a month and all should be good! The last night in Cuiabá was awesome, we went to a members house for a farewell party. They live in the middle of the city, on the top floor, a penthouse suite! Yeah it was pretty awesome. We did return home to Cáceres and got back to work. Now to the News......Yesterday was one of the hardest days because i had to say goodbye to my families here in Cáceres! I am getting transferred and so we visited all the families that i love and it was really hard. They love me so much and we have really grown together in these 3 transfers. They are great people and i will always remember them.Thank you for everything Ramo Cáceres! (Cáceres Branch)  I am getting transferred to an area called Ponta Purã in Monte Grosso do Sul. It is about 20+ hours from Cuiabà by bus so i will have a lot of time to sleep and catch up on things. I am super excited to move on but also super nervous. But i know i have a purpose there and all will be ok. So that's about it for me here in Cáceres for my last time. I know for sure that i will have a lot to write about next week! Keep me in your prayers during this time and i will let you know how my week goes! Love you all and remember that Jesus Christ lives! I know that and there is no doubt about it.

Love,
Elder Browning
Estimated Distance from
Cuiabá to Ponta Purã 1,031.2 km/640 miles
Interesting Facts about Ponta Purã: 
  • Cuiabá has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters whereas Ponta Purã has a humid subtropical climate.
  • Cuiabá is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Ponta Purã is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome. 
 (Click on Pictures to enlarge image)
BOOMER!!!