Monday, June 27, 2016

The new tree crew in Brazil

I am staying in Ponta Purã and I am getting a new companion.  I am going to train him!!!! I am going to Compo Grande to receive some training first and then pick up my new companion on Wednesday.
I am very excited and nervous.  I will be staying in Ponta Purã the next 3 months/12 weeks because I am training.  I think this is my new home.  We have not moved from our current apartment yet, we have 4 missionaries living here again.  The apartment feels very small. 
We had to do a service project and we cut down part of a tree. Well they don't have chain saws here so we used machetes. It was awesome and reminded me of home working with Kurt Fife.
I am traveling this week and that is about it. We had a ward talent show and I did magic of course. Everyone loved it.