Monday, August 15, 2016

I feel like I have traveled the world

So this week was pretty fun because i went all the way back to CUIABÁ!! i had to renew my visa in Brazil and all went well!! I Saw my old companion and another missionary that i arrived with!! It was super fun to see and hang out with them in Cuiabá. We went shopping for random things and went to McDonalds to end the day of festivities. I traveled back to Campo Grande on Saturday and went to Church there on Sunday. After Church i went home and finally slept in my own bed!! It was a fun week and glad that i had the chance to see such great friends that i have made on the mission. It was really tiring and all in all i traveled for 40 hours on a bus. But i am home and i am back to work. Until next week my fellow Americans

Elder Browning

 Thank you, Thank you very much

 We were in heaven,  3 Americans!!!

 Look what I found!