Monday, September 19, 2016

1 Year, 12 Months, 365 Days, 9 Transfers, 50%

So i have come to the Mark of one year and nothing really was special for me. We did get a bit to eat a night to celebrate, but really nothing! Also this was my last week in Ponta Porã and its pretty sad. I will leave here with 7 and a half months in my favorite ward and favorite area! I am so grateful for the time i have had to pass here in Ponta and help all those that i meet!! I love Ponta Porã and will never forget the memories i have made. Now it is time to make a new chapter to the Mission Book. I am getting transferred to a city called Rondonópolis and will train again. i guess there is something i do to keep on train. Now one more kid to add to my family! haha. Also i will be the District Leader and will have the privilege off opening up a new Branch in that city!! SO yeah and lot has jumped in my face but i am excited for what the future holds!! I am grateful to be here in the one and only MIssã Brasil Cuiabá!! Love you guys and áte mais meus amigos!

Elder Browning