Monday, January 25, 2016

Sooooo.........

I am sorry that this week i have nothing to write about but i did nothing!! i was sick this whole week and sat in the house watching the church videos we have. it was painful because its not like being sick at home. i couldn't just flip on the T.V and call for my mom. i sat in my bed for 4 days straight. i am better now and ready to get back to work. i am sorry that i don't have to much to say but  i will have more to write next week. i hope the pictures do better. I love the support and prayers that i receive in my life. i am glad for the opportunity to be better and not having to go home, like home home. i know that the Lord has blessed me with health and strength!! Once again i love each and everyone and will fill you in next week with more stories and adventures!!

Love,
Elder Browning
 
 Merry Christmas to me

 The Sunset of Glory

 I made a cookie cake at Tica's house.  It was soooo good

 Howl at the moon