Monday, January 18, 2016

Well, I have some explaining to do

     SO this week was the last of our transfer and I will be staying here in Cáceres for 6 more weeks and the Branch is excited about that so that is good. We did a lot of walking this week so i was pretty tired.
     On Friday we helped Elder Pavon move into our house and that was a long day for everyone. We had to do a lot of carrying of heavy items and boy was i sore the next day. Our house is full with 4 missionaries we are getting a brand new missionary on Wednesday. I don't know if he is Brazilian or American.
We talked to President and he told us to take it easy on Saturday so we cleaned the house and got it organized. We had a surprise party for a couple in our branch that got married/sealed in the São Paulo Temple and the party brought them to tears. It was a humbling experience.
     Now lets get to the big news. Yesterday (Sunday) I spent the day in the Hospital. I am OK and all is fine now. I have Zika, a sickness from mosquitos. It drains your whole body and you can't do anything. So i will be chilling out for the next couple days. The amazing thing was that the Branch members did all they could do to help me out. Tica invited us over to her house and bought me medicine also let me sleep in there guest room until I went to the hospital. Another member picked us up from Ticas house and drove us to the hospital and even waited with me. Today I am chilling at Elton's house getting the royal treatment. The members here are so AWESOME!! I am forever in their debt.
     So that is about it with this email. My language is better and i can understand for the most part. Sorry its so short but i don't have a ton of energy to write. I love you all and hopefully I will get better in no time!! Stay warm and keep on doing the right things in life!!!
Elder Browning

 I am going to be OK
 

Drinking from the Bull Horn - No biggie