Monday, May 23, 2016

BRRRRR its cold.

So this weekf lew by and we did get a lot done here in PONTA PORÃ!! The temperature dropped again and it has been n the 60s all week. I spent the first part of the week in the hospital because of my asthma but all is okay now. The rest of the week was filled with teaching and FOG!! One day here the fog was so bad that at night you could not see anything. It was pretty sketchy. We have two Baptisms set for next week and hopefully well we will mark 2 or 3 more. The sad thing that happened this week is that starting this week there will be only one group of Elders here in our area. i will stay with my comp but the Others will leave. Its s really sad and we are going to work even harder. But i know we can do t. SO that sums p the week for me.  love yo all and  will definitely need the prays n my behalf. I will also try to stay warm here in Ponta. Until next week y´all

Love Elder Browning
 

Brr. It's Cold


Working in the rain

Saying Goodbye to another friend.

I think I would fit right in.