Monday, May 2, 2016

Finally! After 3 weeks of waiting.

SO my comp has finally arrived and now it is time to get to work. I was in a trio this week and i hate trios!! This week was extra cold also!! it was in the low 30s with wind and it sucked. None of the houses here has heaters so it is always cold where ever you go. The only good side is that i am not sweating like a pig and i have been sleeping Really Really good. My comp arrived here on Saturday night and we just went over the area and our plans for the future. He is ready to work and so am!! We had a crazy Sunday yesterday. It consisted of our investigator leaving half way during sacrament, returning after 2nd hour and then leaving again during 3rd hour. He is funny and has some problems. Today my day will consist of shopping and eating. I do have to much to say but that i am better and ready to work! I am grateful for the prayers and support in my behalf. I know that this is the Church of Christ. Have a good week everyone and até mais!!

Elder Browning
 
 The Crew

 This means war!

 All the letters I got this week!!!